Tuesday, January 29, 2008

At long last...my security clearance

Just when I began to really love my life as a couch troll, my security clearance goes through. When I first got word, I will admit I was a bit disappointed. I really really adore my roommates. It's been a non-stop party. I have been really enjoying the unexpected directions that my life has been taking. But right at this moment, I AM SO INSANELY EXCITED TO GO TO ISRAEL, F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!! And let's face it, I hate the snow with a passion I've never before felt for any other worldly thing and living a hop, skip and jump from the Mediterranean sounds kinda great...

That being said, stay tuned. Some serious adventures await.

1 comment:

tiffany garfield said...

Yeah for the fact that you have a blog now and another Yeah for your clearance. See you Wednesday at 7:30! Love you! Twink