Thursday, December 10, 2009

My life=complete

I had Panda Express today and it was free. My company had them cater our dinner tonight because we are all working overtime to do the company inventory (I worked 13 hours today and will do the same tomorrow). So I am all done with this semester--there is no homework haunting my spare time--and I got to eat FREE Panda Express. To top it all off, my Christmas shopping is all done. If someone told me that season 4 of Arrested Development was about to start production, I would probably die of happiness.


4 comments:

tiffany garfield photography said...

hahaha Glad things are on the up for. Panda kind of sounds good right now. Love u and miss u! :)

Unknown said...

YES. I <3 panda express. a few weekends ago we had a boycott school movie night where we had panda express and watched chick flicks. there are some pains that are only healed with panda express :)

Breanna Gaylord said...

you are too funny. you and parks would get along great! he LOVES panda:) congrats on finishing your first semester. i finished my 2nd "trimester" in december:)haha. all i want to do is eat too:) fyi:im gonna call you so don't be shocked:)

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

I would have to agree! i get so sad every time we get to the end of season 3! We LOVE that show!