Tuesday, June 12, 2012

P90X

I've just started my 3rd week of P90X. Weight lost: ZERO POUNDS. But hey, apparently I look better. At church on Sunday, a lady in her 80s commented on how I lost all my pregnancy weight. I responded that, alas, there was 10 lbs that refused to budge. I blamed breastfeeding (but all those DQ Blizzards can't be helping). 

"Well," she said, "the rear looks just darling!!!" 

So yes, I felt pretty dang good after that, 10 lbs and all. But good grief, I've never had such a hard time losing weight! I am loving P90X, though. It's intense and awesome. I'll keep you updated. 

But having my stomach stretched like pizza dough was worth it for this little lady.
 She's turning over both ways and is SUPER active. I'm gearing up for her to be all over the place. 
 Oh my gosh, don't you love that face?



4 comments:

sNick said...

Oh gosh, Erin, she is cute!! I didn't P90x for a bit and liked it. It just was very time consuming during the semester. You sent me a text a couple of days ago, but it wouldn't display on my phone, so I never saw it, and now I'm in Switzerland!! Dang. Keep in touch.

elizabeth said...

What a funny lady at church. Sorry, but your rear has always been darling. Maybe it's especially good now. Love the pictures of Nora, especially the bottom one.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness what a cute little lady. You do have a cute rear.

Rachel Smith said...

Erin! Your little girl is darling! I am adding your blog to my reading list.:) Bisous!