Thursday, February 28, 2008

Born-Again

For the first time, maybe ever, I'm feeling semi "with it," technologically speaking. 

One month ago, I owned neither an ipod or a computer. I felt so free from the weight of technological dependance. I was a lone soldier fighting the little apple of excess. But I've pretty much sold out. My brother gave me his ipod when he went on a mission a few weeks ago and, frankly, I think it's great. But today was my real renaissance as I bought a mac laptop. I decided that I would really need it in Israel. I'm actually writing on it right now. I love it. Can't quite figure out what I've been doing without it.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

yeah you sold me on one the other day from talking to you...just like good old fashioned lover boy. can't wait to see the adventures from the mother land, well not my mother land, but someone's...