Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I've Gone Private, Kids

After school a couple days ago a student asked me if I had read his comment on my blog. Jaw dropped and wide eyed, I turned around, ran straight to my computer and made my blog private. Sometimes I hate google. But only sometimes.

Disclaimer: The comment is sweet and full of errors for which I will take VERY LITTLE responsibility because I am, of course, his history teacher and not his English teacher. He may spell things wrong but he can tell you perfectly the causes of the Civel War and give detailed descriptions of the battles of Gettiesberg, Vixberg, and Bool Run. Just ask him.

4 comments:

brett and carly said...

Yeah, I had people posting comments in Chinese on mine... strange world we live in now. :)

Sheryl said...

smart idea. and now you can say whatever you want. yay for private!

elizabeth said...

I'm thinking about it too. I'm glad this student wasn't a crazy one. Sweet intentions.

I've wondered about this with FB in the world now too. I've had patients ask to be my friends and I think it's a little weird. I like my space.

Jen and Ty said...

I just had so much fun catching up on your life. I have you on my google reader. I am so excited that you are pregnant and doing well. I am having a baby girl in the spring so we will have little girls close to the same age! I am so impressed you run and that you are teaching where you are teaching. I taught at MTC when I was pregnant the first time and I thought that was exhausting...I can't imagine what you must be going through. You look darling in your pictures and I hope you will include me on your list when you officially go private! (jennathehenna@gmail.com)