Monday, September 1, 2008

Oh, the Injustice

Gas prices are far too high. The inhumanity of it all is just mind-blowing. I mean, P.Diddy has been forced to ground his private jet and sit among the miscreants in first class due to the extravagant fuel costs.

Poor guy.

But this is P.Diddy we are talking about. Far from stupid or resourceful, he has taken the burden of lowering fuel costs on his very capable shoulders. He just made a video proving to the people of the world that gas prices are way too high. He also pleads with his "Saudi Arabia brothers and sisters" for free fuel so that he can be up and flying again in his private jet on his arduous commute to and from NYC and LA to pursue his acting career. 

Frankly, there are so many places I could go with this and I'm at a loss of which direction to pursue. Should I talk about the environment and poverty and explain that there are much better ways to be spending both his time and money? Should I join him in begging his Saudi "brothers and sisters" for free fuel so he will no longer pester the innocent and unsuspecting passengers of his regular American Airlines flights? Should I recommend that he take an economics class to better understand that high fuel prices are not intended as a personal affront on ego-tripping, multi-bazillionare a--holes? 

Well, Diddy, like you, I am at a loss. 

  

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

I'm at a loss too. I really didn't think that he would ever have to fly commerical. I mean prices haven't gotten that bad for multi-billionaires, have they? Apprently so. I'm glad he gave a shout out to his Saudis.