Monday, May 12, 2008

The Daily Grind

My days are starting to repeat themselves. It's becoming something like Bill Murray's life on Groundhog's Day. Same stuff everyday.

Today, I was royally annoyed with Harold because he was wearing way too much of his awful cologne and insisted on eating lunch at his desk and making every possible disgusting noise as he sloppily chewed his sandwich and slurped his juice. His meal also managed to stink up the office for the rest of the day. This happens EVERYDAY. But hey, on the bright side, he didn't ogle at my chest. 

Then I got caught in the bathroom popping zits on my face by some lady on my floor. This also happens a lot lately. I should learn and stop doing it, but I'll be washing my hands in the restroom and I'll be looking in the mirror when suddenly I see something sprouting on my face and I just can't resist. I though puberty was supposed to be over by now. 

I feel like my life is becoming just a series of awkward moments that just keep lining up, one after the other. Or maybe it's always been that way and I'm just now noticing.  

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Well try not to be too awkward ...i haven't married you off yet. wait i havent married myself off yet. wait...we're both awkward. NOW i get it!

Staci said...

Sounds like my days:) Same thing over & over. I guess that is life sometimes. I love reading your blog!

haha to the lady catching you popping a zit. That always happens in my car...I look at the car next to me as he/she DISGUSTINGLY shakes their head at me as I try to pop the large whitehead!