Monday, May 5, 2008

Note to self:

If you are really hungry, but don't take a lunch because you have to make a bunch of calls before you leave work and (in any case) you want to horde your precious shekels for a pair of Aladin pants, then finally make it home light-headed and quickly snarf 2 pita (which are more like plates because you left them out and they got really hard--but you are too hungry to care about such things) and large amounts of humus you are probably going to feel really really sick afterwards. 


3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Sad. Yet, funny. All together, classic.

tiffany garfield said...

Just reading that made me feel sick. I guess that's not easy to do these days. So, I check my phone messages today and I had 22. One was from you and who knows when you left the message since I had 22! Thanks for calling me. I would call you back if I could. I love you and think you're fabulous---as always! I love you! Twink p.s. I put the ultrasound up--it kind of looks like a baby now--it's really weird that I have a baby growing inside of me!!

Unknown said...

erin: i am running low on new blog entries (which cause me want to die of boredom at work) so i am demanding that you post a new one soon. like within the week. that's all. xo!