Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dead to Red

Today was pretty eventful. I:

1. saw about a zillion camels.
2. went to Masada, hurt my foot, and sat staring at tourists for about a half-an-hour.
3. started hating passionately American tourists with loud voices and southern accents.
4. decided people should read much much more
5. got my hair chopped short in a hotel bathroom thanks to my sister, a really great hairdresser who never makes me pay and who I convinced to bring her scissors.
6. touched the Dead Sea. It's really salty.
7. decided to return to Provo earlier than I anticipated. 

We're currently in Eilat, right on the Red Sea and tomorrow we're off to Jordan (where I will ride a camel, if the Fates smile upon me). 

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Camels! How cool! OH i cant wait to see you and your new do!

The Standrings said...

post pics of your new hair! i wanna see!

elizabeth said...

Camels? Did they spit on you? I want to see your new hair cut?