Monday, March 24, 2008

Update

I'm sure you've been unable to sleep, eat etc. until you've heard the update on the happenings in my life, so here goes:


1) I'm neither sick nor hating my lonely miserable life. Other than a slight cough and allergies that are causing my eyes to fuse shut while I sleep and be red and irritable during the day--I'm just fine. 

2) I was caught drinking tap water and have been banned from the practice. Experiment over. Apparently, the embassy has issued a strong warning against drinking the water because there are high levels of chemicals in it. Maybe that's why my eyes have been fusing shut...
  
3) So this is the beautiful Lido. Physical proof of how amazingly good-looking Israeli men in uniform really are. And this picture is nothing compared to the real thing.  I've really turned a new leaf when it comes to Israeli men and my approach to being social. I smile sweetly and wave every time I pass the Israeli guards outside the embassy. I have a pass a good three or four to get in and I've started picking out my favorites. Pin-pointing my prey, if you will. I even flirted with the guy driving the shuttle on my way home from work. These guys love American girls.

4 comments:

sNick said...

There might be a reason Israeli men like American women...and you might want to look into that reason before proceeding to step 2.

Unknown said...

i thoroughly support this israeli soldier business. like, fully. can you bring one home for me (not objectifying, just loving.) i am glad you are feeling better. there's nothing worse than being plague-ridden.

SaritaMx said...

Wow. That's all I have to say. I anxiously awaited to hear the follow up of the Lido story and especially the email. :) Haha... I live through you. I live through you... at this point in time. Lido. Wow. Lookin good.

Sabriel said...

sorry about your experiment...yes. i am the culprit...