Sunday, April 27, 2008

Christian

I know I've been totally awful about posting pictures of what has been going on here in Israel. So I'm going to just post a few pics of one of the most special and incredibly cute kids out there.  

I know what you are thinking, at least if you are anything like me. I know most everyone tends to think their kids are the most adorable things in the whole entire world and will plaster their blogs with images documenting every moment of their children lives' to prove it. I'd like to think I wont be that kind of person, but things aren't looking good. I'm not even related to Christian Eden and here he is making up for 80% of the pictures I've posted in the last month or so (I actually have no idea if that statistic is acurate--but it feels acurate). 
I love this kid. I guess it's because he is just spilling over with personality. And he really likes me and let's face it, we all like to be liked. Christian was born in Mexico with a severe medical problem (spina bifida, I think) and was adopted by the Eden family, an incredible family from Utah that is living here in Israel as the father works for Ford.
These pictures were all taken at BYU Jerusalem's amazing auditorium on Mt. Scopus. The stage in front is backed by a massive window (instead of a wall) that's looks over Jerusalem's Old City. Gorgeous. We were just waiting for district conference to begin and Christian wanted to take some pictures. 

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

He's soooo adorable! p.s. you're a skinny minnie.
Miss you, and Israel looks beautiful, well at least the portion I can see through the windows in the picture.

sNick said...

He is cute! Reminds me of that Quantin kid that used to sword fight you at church. Sounds like you're right at home.

Katie said...

I love kids they are so cute...maybe that's why I am a teacher?...thanks for reminding me of why I chose the teaching profession.